Cycling Events - Resources and Links23rd October 2020
There is so much stuff out there on the internet to help you plan, train and compete in your Cycling Events so we thought why not pull together a list of the best resources and links. Surely that will be helpful?
Let us know by email email@example.com with any suggestions!
- GPS-Routes - a fantastic database of cycling routes covering the whole of UK with GPX files to download
Route Planning Tools
- Komoot - From ready-built routes that reveal all of nature’s best-kept secrets, to superior route planning and navigation tech that lets you decide what you want to discover, komoot makes it easy to explore more of the great outdoors—wherever and however you want.
- Ride with GPS - We make it easy to map, analyze, record, and share your bike rides.
- Strava - The #1 app for runners and cyclists
- Cycle.travel - Life’s too short to ride busy roads, find the best route on quiet lanes and cycleways
Cycling Friendly Accommodation
- Cycling UK - a list of accommodation in the UK which has been deemed Cyclist friendly